The Student Room Group

Unsure what to pick as my FIRM

Hi guys so I am in a bit of a predicament in deciding my firm or insurance. I actually already made the decision but sort of regretting it and in the 2 week period where I can still change it. So I firmed UCL for applied Medical science and made the insurance Mpharm (4 years) at Medway school of pharmacy. My final career goals is to become a Dentist and although I know that the UcL course will help me achieve that in a shorter time frame + it’s a well renowned uni I still feel like I will feel empty and unaccomplished because there is no aspect of helping people in the course. Also I wouldn’t be able to make money or get a job afterwards I graduate. I know it already seems as if I made my mind up and wish I did pharmacy but I need some insight on what you guys would choose, I wouldn’t want to spend my life doing either of these degrees but pharmacy is a little bit more appealing but I feel like rejecting UcL is stupid considering I actually got in with a BTEC
Reply 1
Getting in to UCL with a BTEC means you won the lottery - take it a don't look back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending