The Student Room Group

Aston or Bristol for business management?

I am a second year ib student. I applied for Business management, and got an offer from all my unis. I will definitely put uni of Birmingham as my firm choice (they require a 32 and a 5 in maths), but I am unsure on what to put as my insurance. I got an offer from Aston uni which require 31 points in total, and uni of Bristol which gave me a contextual offer, and require 32. The thing is that Aston offer a year in industry, which I feel like is quite important, and obviously they also have lower requirements, but clearly Bristol is the better uni. I have visited Aston uni and quite liked it, but I never visited uni of Bristol so I can't really make a choice on what university I like the most. Can someone give me some advice???
Reply 1
Aston = lower grade offer, therefore a far better Insurance choice, and its with a placement year, which is worth so much to 'context' within your degree and then to your graduate job chances.

Bristol has no reputation for Business courses, and its a far more expensive place to live than Brum.
Pick Aston.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending