The Student Room Group

Is he giving me mixed signals/am I delulu?

Hi everyone,

I need some advice.

I am 27 and this guy messaged me on Badoo. However I didn't have the app - I received an email from Badoo.

The guy who messaged was 35, very handsome - Australian 😍

He was really sweet and complimentary. We got to talking on WhatsApp and see seemed so into me. He would text and say "Miss talking to you". We would talk for ages and he seems genuine. Like he wants something serious...

So we went on our first date. It was a bit of a mess as I was late due to getting lost (place he chose was 2 hours away from home 🙄).

But when we saw each other it was fireworks.

After the date he said "I want to meet up soon! Also you are more attractive in person"..

He went from texting me everyday - paragraphs to.. 3 words.. every 2-3 days.

What's that about?

My friend says he's probably not serious about getting to know me. In the beginning he was so hot... why now we have a second date coming he's not texting much?

Sensible and sound advice only please!
Maybe he's just busy with his life. Maybe he feels he doesn't need to put that much effort in any more as he thinks things are going well enough. Maybe he's found a new girl and you're going to be his side piece. Maybe he thinks you're too much work to get into bed (I'm assuming you've not done the deed yet).
Lol how insightful cheers mate!
Reply 3
He's not that into you.
Original post by xox416
He's not that into you.

Okay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending