The Student Room Group

Crushes???

Mkay so basically I think I like this guy who we’ll call Alex and I’ve noticed him staring at me a lot and he’s called me cute openly a few times but we are always ‘fighting’? I’m not sure if it’s just play I mean I asked and he said he doesn’t hate so fun and today we were meant to hang out and when he and my friend got to my house he just left my friend (who is also his friend) is always hinting Alex likes me but also that he likes me and I think Alex knows I like him too and god I don’t know anymore and today he’s using any excuse to text me I think like earlier he texted ‘can you send me my phone number my friend wants it’ it’s probably my delulu but that DONT make sense bc he hasn’t got people round

But my OTHER crush let’s call her Macy

She’s being saying she had a crush and won’t tell me who but earlier we were play fighting and I said
“U love me stfu”
She said “nu NUH (yuh huh)”
WHAT DOES IT MEANNNNN

I think I think Alex a bit more tho…
Reply 1
Communication is key! Including in your post, where punctuation would help make sense of a massive paragraph.

Sounds like you don't know Alex or Macy that well. Talk to them, find out more about them and see who suits you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending