The Student Room Group

DID he like me lol

Basically there was this guy that i liked at church and i added him on snap one day and he added me back in less than 10mins. We started snapping each other a lot for the first week and things started getting dry so i decided to leave him on opened. Fast forward to like 5 months me and him we js keep on catching each others eyes during sunday school and stuff and i realsie i like him again so i decide to snap him back and he snapped me back instantly?? i also followed his main account on insta and he followed me back instantly sme with his priv and he only had ppl he was rlly close with on their. We would snap a lot and sometimes we would snap full face and make faces sometimes goofy sometimes not. IRL tho we wouldnt rlly talk. but we would make a lot of eye contact and stuff. hes quite an intimidating and lowk mean person but to me he was never mean but was acc kinda nice but that was a while ago. again things started getting dry and he removed me from his priv. then i stopped snapping him back and he removed me from his main. was there potential guys or was i js delulu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending