The Student Room Group

Incontinence

I’m in my teen years, a guy

Who else wears or wore Drynites or Tena Men Pads?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I’m in my teen years, a guy

Who else wears or wore Drynites or Tena Men Pads?

I swear this is a common thread over the years lol. Yes and Yes. Fondness for the Footballs! Im a guy in my 20s.
I swear this is a common thread over the years lol. Yes and Yes. Fondness for the Footballs! Im a guy in my 20s.

Last part didn't write. Both former bedwetter and unfortunately, minor daytime incontinence now after an accident.
Yes apologizes for the title then for either for u guys did they leak as for me they did

Don't they leak?
Oh I'm a bed wetter not accidentally tho I also wore them out of fear and worry of wetting accidento

That's how I got them in the first place through fear of it lol and a "just in case". And yeah, they can leak. It really depends how heavy though.
Oh that so was u was it like me as it was a just in case did u end up throwing some away
Wore them going out some night time
That's how I got them in the first place through fear of it lol and a "just in case". And yeah, they can leak. It really depends how heavy though.

If you got Drynites or Tena did u go and buy them yourself as I did I was sacred to even buy them
I first brought drynites (X2) in y10 then Tena pads y11 (X2)
I first brought drynites (X2) in y10 then Tena pads y11 (X2)

Ah SNAP! Was Y10 for me too! Didnt get any adult ones till I was 19 though lol. Ive worn em out a fair few times, and to chill in even if at the time I didnt "need" them lol. I never threw em away without using em tho. lol cant waste em, they are expensivveee lol
Have you seen a doctor.There are lots of things that can be done to help this.There are drugs and procedures that can relieve or reduce male incontinence.
Ah SNAP! Was Y10 for me too! Didnt get any adult ones till I was 19 though lol. Ive worn em out a fair few times, and to chill in even if at the time I didnt "need" them lol. I never threw em away without using em tho. lol cant waste em, they are expensivveee lol

They are expensive indeed
Like the amount of money we could have saved

Could I ask if you lived w family eg mum dad brother etc where did u buy then as I use my school bag
Keep sorry
Going to buy drynites this week as well as nappy bags to put them
In to bin
Got them
Could I ask if you lived w family eg mum dad brother etc where did u buy then as I use my school bag

Family yeah lol, and I keep it under my bed, or the back of my wardrobe. Out the way hidden so nobody can awkwardly see it. I value privacy and discretion :P Asda and Tesco mostly for me.

Going to buy drynites this week as well as nappy bags to put them
In to bin

Hah, they are a nice smell the scented ones!

Got them

Eyy Great :smile: :biggrin: Where you go for them?
Eyy Great :smile: :biggrin: Where you go for them?

Morrisons Wilko

Quick Reply

Latest