The Student Room Group

Clothing

Why is it my boxers have a smell of pee?

Also does anyone else find pubes in their boxers?
Its simple, you dont wash yourself after you use the bathroom. you lack hygiene, you need to keep yourself clean and i mean this in a VERY nice way.

If you dont clean up after urself, what do u expect to smell like? Its, obviously going to smell like ****?
Another reason could be dehydration, if you dont drink water your lower region is known to produce a bad odour , its either this or that u dont wash.

Secondly, with the pubes. When you shave down there, RINSE WITH WATER. SHOWER. USE A CLEAN RAG TO GET RID OF THE HAIR.

Literally, try focusing on your hygiene. I dont mean this in a rude way, but seriously.

how old are you?
16 I have special needs
Original post by Anonymous
Its simple, you dont wash yourself after you use the bathroom. you lack hygiene, you need to keep yourself clean and i mean this in a VERY nice way.

If you dont clean up after urself, what do u expect to smell like? Its, obviously going to smell like ****?
Another reason could be dehydration, if you dont drink water your lower region is known to produce a bad odour , its either this or that u dont wash.

Secondly, with the pubes. When you shave down there, RINSE WITH WATER. SHOWER. USE A CLEAN RAG TO GET RID OF THE HAIR.

Literally, try focusing on your hygiene. I dont mean this in a rude way, but seriously.

how old are you?

Hey there
Hey there

I didnt know that. My bad, but still just work on your hygiene and you'll be fine.
Good luck!
That’s okay as I have been referred by school for dyspraxia assessment and poor hygiene is a characteristic
16 I have special needs

do your special needs stop you from washing? do your parents help you with your personal hygiene?
No they don’t stop from washing it’s probably yes lack of hygiene and how and when and where etc Idek
No they don’t stop from washing it’s probably yes lack of hygiene and how and when and where etc Idek

Then should be easy to fix!
How?
How?

washing yourself daily and changing your underwear daily
Right okay by daily I was actually going to set up a washing schedule eg shower like Sun Wed Fri as I go school The school wk is Mon - Fri Wed is middle I’m in y11
Right okay by daily I was actually going to set up a washing schedule eg shower like Sun Wed Fri as I go school The school wk is Mon - Fri Wed is middle I’m in y11

this is a good first step if you are washing less than this at the moment. but you should really be washing your genital area daily for good hygiene.
Right thanks is it best to throw my underwear w pubic hair on
Right thanks is it best to throw my underwear w pubic hair on

If the underwear is in such state that it doesn't come out in the wash, that may be a good idea...
Yeh I’m going to do that

Quick Reply

Latest