The Student Room Group

What was his purpose

So me in this guy used to talk romantically he was super into me and I ended up cutting it off. A whole month went by of us not talking and he ended up texting me “wyd” a hour goes by I didn’t text back and he texts me “ok”. I finally reply to his text 9 hours later with a question mark and he never texted me back. Yet viewed my story that night
Original post by Emilly676
So me in this guy used to talk romantically he was super into me and I ended up cutting it off. A whole month went by of us not talking and he ended up texting me “wyd” a hour goes by I didn’t text back and he texts me “ok”. I finally reply to his text 9 hours later with a question mark and he never texted me back. Yet viewed my story that night

Right so you cut him off ok then he deserves a better person than you

You’ve started countless threads about this chap. The answer is always the same, we can’t guess the inner workings of his mind.

Perhaps he fell asleep then woke up again, etc. Perhaps he is just perusing and doesn't take it as seriously as you do, etc.

You cut it off, then when he messages you, you take 9 hrs to respond.
He's obviously not going to respond to your message as you're clearly not interested in him.

Does viewing one's story mean anything? Seriously, if you don't want him viewing your stories or social media, block him on everything.
We can't do that for you.
This has to be a troll
Reply 6
Original post by Miss Paige
This has to be a troll

I’m seriously not
Why do you have so many threads on the same topic then? Its insane.

I’m seriously not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending