The Student Room Group

Prepare for foundation course?

Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone applying for a foundation year course has been set a prepare for foundation course to go on? I’ve applied to the Children’s nursing course at the University of Wolverhampton and I’d like to know what it involves. I’m hoping this is possibly a course that could be done online as I have to pay £250 to get up there…? They say it’s to make sure you’re fit for the course but I’ve already paid so much to go for my interview and I’m just so worried I’ll pay up again and get rejected. For what it’s worth this is the only uni I’ve had an interview at and I think the interview went well.

(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by calamaricaity
Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone applying for a foundation year course has been set a prepare for foundation course to go on? I’ve applied to the Children’s nursing course at the University of Wolverhampton and I’d like to know what it involves. I’m hoping this is possibly a course that could be done online as I have to pay £250 to get up there…? They say it’s to make sure you’re fit for the course but I’ve already paid so much to go for my interview and I’m just so worried I’ll pay up again and get rejected. For what it’s worth this is the only uni I’ve had an interview at and I think the interview went well.

Hi @calamaricaity,

Great to hear that you think the interview went well! I can find out for you whether or not the session can be delivered online and get some more information about the day in general for you before you spend the money on transport.

Once I have some more information I will get back to you!

Thanks, Helen.
Original post by WolvesRep1
Hi @calamaricaity,

Great to hear that you think the interview went well! I can find out for you whether or not the session can be delivered online and get some more information about the day in general for you before you spend the money on transport.

Once I have some more information I will get back to you!

Thanks, Helen.

Thanks Helen :smile:

I’ve sent off a help call thing about whether the course could be done online but considering it’s an 8 hour course I don’t know if it’s possible :P it’s a shame because the Wolverhampton university is lovely.

Thanks again :smile:
Original post by calamaricaity
Thanks Helen :smile:

I’ve sent off a help call thing about whether the course could be done online but considering it’s an 8 hour course I don’t know if it’s possible :P it’s a shame because the Wolverhampton university is lovely.

Thanks again :smile:

Hi @calamaricaity

Can I ask where you are travelling from/what area?

Thanks, Helen.
Original post by WolvesRep1
Hi @calamaricaity

Can I ask where you are travelling from/what area?

Thanks, Helen.

Hi Helen,

I’m from the Suffolk area so 160 miles - unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to attend the University of Wolverhampton this year as I’ve been admitted to hospital recently and have been told I’m not able to do the course online. :frown:

Thanks again
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending