The Student Room Group

6th form changing

heya, for personal reasons i really dont want to go to my schools 6th form and i dont think i could make it the whole 2 years without being forced to drop out which i would hate to do since i intend to go to university and such, but its really close by (walking distance) and the nearest other one is 20min car ride, but car is not an option since parents wont take me. Other options such as bus are 1 hour , walking 2 hours and so on. Any methods of transport? (preferable free) that i could do?
Original post by soutu
heya, for personal reasons i really dont want to go to my schools 6th form and i dont think i could make it the whole 2 years without being forced to drop out which i would hate to do since i intend to go to university and such, but its really close by (walking distance) and the nearest other one is 20min car ride, but car is not an option since parents wont take me. Other options such as bus are 1 hour , walking 2 hours and so on. Any methods of transport? (preferable free) that i could do?

Maybe you can apply for a boarding school so you don’t have to travel from home to school

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending