The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

I’m stuck in my uni decision

I have had offered from all 5 of the unis I’ve applied to for International Business and French (Bath,Bristol,Exeter,Edinburgh,Leeds)
I just want décide where yo go… I’m thinking bath Exeter Edinburgh are my top choices but I just can’t decide. I’m worried Edinburgh is too spread out and the social life is harder, but then the Exeter town doesn’t wow me. I need some opinions.
i don't know much about any of the unis you have listed but when i was deciding i would have a look through each module on the course that i would be studying at that university, it depends a lot on what your main factor for choosing the uni is. if it is based on social life then take a look more into what the town is like (but also hopefully someone from those unis on tsr can give a little insight to it haha), or if you're like me and what you study is most important to the uni then take a look at the modules you will be studying and you may find that one uni has modules that you prefer over the others!

hope this helped a little, sorry i couldn't provide any super insightful information on the unis !
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending