The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Endcliffe Accom - Wall colour of the rooms!

Thought I'd make a post with the wall colours of the rooms in Endcliffe because everyone always wants to know... I'm not 100% sure on the colours of the rooms in Endcliffe but I've gathered an idea of what colour most of the rooms are. If I'm wrong on any of them let me know because some of them I added the colour based on what other people have told me so could be wrong. If it is wrong I can edit the post :smile:

If anyone knows the colours of the blocks/ buildings missing I can add that to.

Derwent
A - Turquoise
B /C - Red

Yarncliffe
A - Red
B - Red
C - Orange
D - Blue
E - Blue
F - Turquoise
G - Turquoise

Froggat
A - Turquoise
B - Orange
E - Dark blue-ish grey
F - Red
G - Red

Howden
D - Red
E - Turquoise
F - Blue
G - Pastel yellow
this is v useful thanks!! applying for accommodation tomorrow :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
this is amazing thanks so much! anyone know the colour of froggatt c??
Original post by EllaUliana
this is amazing thanks so much! anyone know the colour of froggatt c??

hey can I ask when you applied assuming you have? id like to book in an ensuite block in Endcliffe but its only ranmoor at the minute with how they release rooms slowly :smile:
Original post by izzy4509x
hey can I ask when you applied assuming you have? id like to book in an ensuite block in Endcliffe but its only ranmoor at the minute with how they release rooms slowly :smile:

I applied a few weeks ago! although I've seen a few people on here saying there was no endcliffe accommodation available when they tried to apply, but then they went on a few days later and some more had been uploaded :smile:
I applied a few weeks ago! although I've seen a few people on here saying there was no endcliffe accommodation available when they tried to apply, but then they went on a few days later and some more had been uploaded :smile:

brilliant thanks sm!! im gonna be checking every day to see how it updates haha
brilliant thanks sm!! im gonna be checking every day to see how it updates haha

there's definitely still some available, my flat has 2 free rooms so hopefully they'll get released soon :smile:
there's definitely still some available, my flat has 2 free rooms so hopefully they'll get released soon :smile:

brilliant thank you sm!! :smile:
Reply 8
I’m in Howden E2 and when one of my flatmates went to look at the rooms, they had a blue wall instead of a turquoise wall
Original post by JackTEK
I’m in Howden E2 and when one of my flatmates went to look at the rooms, they had a blue wall instead of a turquoise wall

thank you for letting me know, i’ll change it now
oooo if Yarncliffe G is correct then ill get turquoise that's brilliant haha
Reply 11
oooo if Yarncliffe G is correct then ill get turquoise that's brilliant haha

I stupidly posted it anonymously so I can’t edit it but i’ve been told it’s more of a light green-ish colour? i can send a pic of the colour wall if you want, what’s your snap?
Original post by plfp
I stupidly posted it anonymously so I can’t edit it but i’ve been told it’s more of a light green-ish colour? i can send a pic of the colour wall if you want, what’s your snap?

light greenish works too!!
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Thought I'd make a post with the wall colours of the rooms in Endcliffe because everyone always wants to know... I'm not 100% sure on the colours of the rooms in Endcliffe but I've gathered an idea of what colour most of the rooms are. If I'm wrong on any of them let me know because some of them I added the colour based on what other people have told me so could be wrong. If it is wrong I can edit the post :smile:

Derwent
A - Turquoise
B /C - Red

Yarncliffe
A - Red
B - Red
C - Orange
D - Blue
E - Blue
F - Turquoise
G - Turquoise

Froggat
A - Turquoise
B - Orange
E - Dark blue-ish grey
F - Red
G - Red

Howden
D - Red
E - Turquoise
F - Blue
G - Pastel yellow

does anyone know the colours of the buildings in ranmoor??? :smile:
does anyone know the colour of derwent block D?
hey was wondering if any of you think Derwent F was really loud even higher up?
Hello I am admitted to Sheffield. My budget allows me to take a shared room. I saw that they were spread across the Crewe, Crecent Flat and Endcliff Vale Flats buildings. Can you tell me if a building is nicer? Thank you
Original post by Anonymous
Derwent
A - Turquoise
B /C - Red
Yarncliffe
A - Red
B - Red
C - Orange
D - Blue
E - Blue
F - Turquoise
G - Turquoise
Froggat