The Student Room Group

Guy I like is a bottom

Just that really

I'm gay and I'm pretty masculine most the time and people would assume I'm straight looking at me. I don't have much experience with guys sexually. I've only ever topped but I think I'm a switch and would wanna bottom occasionally. I like a guy and we've flirted before and he told me he's a bottom and idk if he would ever wanna try and top, didn't ask him but I don't think he would.

Could this still work? I don't think he likes me back anyway but I'm more asking in case he does
Original post by Anonymous
Just that really

I'm gay and I'm pretty masculine most the time and people would assume I'm straight looking at me. I don't have much experience with guys sexually. I've only ever topped but I think I'm a switch and would wanna bottom occasionally. I like a guy and we've flirted before and he told me he's a bottom and idk if he would ever wanna try and top, didn't ask him but I don't think he would.

Could this still work? I don't think he likes me back anyway but I'm more asking in case he does

Do you like this guy alot? Y/N if yes than it could still work
Would you do anything for him? Y/N If yes than same as the top
Do you care what people would think? Y/N if no then same as top
You follow your heart. But also follow your gut. Because the heart isn't always reliable.
I'd say that you guys will be perfect for eachother no matter what.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending