The Student Room Group

Nursing Placements and student finance application

I've applied for student finance for my first year of adult nursing and on the to do list it's asking me for evidence that I will be on placements, which I don't posses have i made a mistake in the application?
Original post by thayne224
I've applied for student finance for my first year of adult nursing and on the to do list it's asking me for evidence that I will be on placements, which I don't posses have i made a mistake in the application?

For nursing degrees, the placements you do in term time are classed as being at university for student finance. So unless you are doing a placement year of a sandwich course you should select that you will be at university or college for each term. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by thayne224

Hello,

Greetings! Hope you are doing well.

It's not uncommon for student finance applications to request information about your course and placements. This is to ensure that you are eligible for funding and that you will be attending a recognized course with practical components.

If you have not yet been assigned a placement or do not have any documentation regarding your placement, you may need to contact your university or program to obtain this information. They should be able to provide you with the necessary documents or guidance on what you need to do in order to obtain them.

Alternatively, you can also contact the student finance provider directly to ask for more information about what they require and what steps you need to take in order to provide the necessary evidence.

It's always better to be proactive and obtain any required documents as soon as possible to avoid any delays or issues with your funding application.

Warm Regards,
Megha Sharma
Student Ambassador
MSc Business Analytics
Coventry University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending