The Student Room Group

He called them Japanese people?

My bf used to talk to a group of Japanese students at uni and they seemed like they were friends. However, they were trying to gossip about him and would tell me not to talk or approach him before we started dating as one of the Japanese girls liked him and got extremely competitive when she found out that I liked him and he was showing interest.

They again tried to gossip and I told him as usual and he said to tell the Japanese people to mind their own business.
He still studies with them and I guess they still talk when they meet in class or computer room but does this mean he doesn't like them?
um... yes?
Reply 2
Original post by ihave4heads
um... yes?

But he still chats with them?
He sounds like he's trying to be civil but he probably doesn't want to be their friend. but I don't really know the details
Reply 4
Original post by ihave4heads
He sounds like he's trying to be civil but he probably doesn't want to be their friend. but I don't really know the details

Bump
Reply 5
So he called people who are Japanese by the correct term. What's the issue?
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
So he called people who are Japanese by the correct term. What's the issue?

He said he was friends with them then how did he suddenly started saying those Japanese people?
Reply 7
Original post by ElleRen
He said he was friends with them then how did he suddenly started saying those Japanese people?

To distinguish them from other people that aren't Japanese? Ask him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending