The Student Room Group

Vogue Frisson Slim Cigarettes

Hello, a year ago I found a pack of Vogue Frisson Slim (Menthol) Cigarettes and I really loved them because they was mild and I don’t need something strong. Now I’m trying to find from where can I get it. I don’t find any information online. The only website I can’t buy them is from Portugal, so it is going to be safe buying from there? Does someone know which store or website I can get the cigarettes in UK?
Thank you to everyone.
Original post by HellenFF
Hello, a year ago I found a pack of Vogue Frisson Slim (Menthol) Cigarettes and I really loved them because they was mild and I don’t need something strong. Now I’m trying to find from where can I get it. I don’t find any information online. The only website I can’t buy them is from Portugal, so it is going to be safe buying from there? Does someone know which store or website I can get the cigarettes in UK?
Thank you to everyone.

Menthol cigarettes have been banned in the UK and EU since May 2020.

So this Portuguese website is selling something that's not legal in Portugal. So you should be very suspicious about the quality of what you're buying (if you do try to buy it).
Original post by HellenFF
Thank you to everyone.

This site may be useful: https://www.clubcigarette.com/buy-duty-free-vogue-frisson-menthol-super-slim-cigarette-p442.htm

I don't know if this website is actually good though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending