Bristol or Manchester or Liverpool

Hi
Can anyone help rank bow 5 Msc courses in terms of job prospects post studies:

1.Uni of Manchester: Geological science for sustainable energy
2.Uni of Bristol: Geographic data science and spatial data analytics
3.Uni of Liverpool: Health Data Science
4.Uni of Liverpool: Geographic data science
5.Uni of Liverpool: Econ pol and data analytics

Being an international student and cost of studies i need to base my decision based on job prospects although i have interest in all 5 subjects.
Reply 1
I'd say
Reply 2
What I could research so far tells me that Uni of Bristol has greater reputation in terms of graduate employability. Also has better overall rankings than Liverpool.

Do you think because of good job prospects of the course - Health Data Science Vs Geographic data science and spatial data analytics , it is wiser to choose Liverpool - Health Data Science over Bristol - Geographic data science and spatial data analytics?

Any help would be much appreciated , I really need to choose one of these and my top concern would be job prospects.
Original post by Zoll
What I could research so far tells me that Uni of Bristol has greater reputation in terms of graduate employability. Also has better overall rankings than Liverpool.

Do you think because of good job prospects of the course - Health Data Science Vs Geographic data science and spatial data analytics , it is wiser to choose Liverpool - Health Data Science over Bristol - Geographic data science and spatial data analytics?

Any help would be much appreciated , I really need to choose one of these and my top concern would be job prospects.

Please look at ranking metrics specific to employability as I think Manchester would be just as highly targeted as Bristol [but I have no insider knowledge of international recruitment! ]
Look at THE rankings - Times Higher Ed.
plus the university websites which often cite a percentage for how much employers recruit from them
ie better to do your own research than to rely too much on people on this forum
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Thanks yes Manchester and Bristol have good rankings on employability.But Manchester is prohibitive for me due to course fee.
One thing i am struggling to find out/compare is:
Considering health data sciences has better job prospects than Geographic data science; would it be wiser to choose health at UoL [due to better course] or Geographic Data Science at Bristo [ due to better uni]
Original post by Zoll
Thanks yes Manchester and Bristol have good rankings on employability.But Manchester is prohibitive for me due to course fee.
One thing i am struggling to find out/compare is:
Considering health data sciences has better job prospects than Geographic data science; would it be wiser to choose health at UoL [due to better course] or Geographic Data Science at Bristo [ due to better uni]

just saw this as was about to log out so a quick response to say,
please ask yourself which course you feel more drawn to
and which one you feel you can succeed most at

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending