The Student Room Group

Staying in the same room as my friend

Me and my 2 friends are doing basically the exact same course. And so we are doing the same/similar modules. And I really am struggling in 3rd year at uni and finding it extremely difficult.

But also sometimes hearing them 2 talking downstairs about doing this and this work and asking each other hows it going it makes me feel like I can't do mine assignments when I'm struggling a lot. Sometimes I feel really left out and feel as if they don't like me and don't want me being there. They haven't told me but I just keep feeling the feeling and its uncomfortable. I keep feeling this feeling for a long time since semester 1.

Me and 1 of my friend have had some disagreements but have then also solved it maturely. But one time she said to me that she doesn't trust me and this is what she told me and it hurt me since me and her have been friends for some years and I stay in the same room as her.

She first initiated that I stay in the same room as her and i was hesitating it at first but then thought later on it will be fine. But now I think I made a big mistake in agreeing to staying in the same room as her and shouldn't have.

I just keep feeling that they both don't like it when I'm there, sometimes I even feel like they keep talking about me in their language, and also you can tell that they are more closer to each other than me and it does make me feel left out. But I know I cant force anyone to like me or anything. But I feel I made a big mistake in living in the same room as her, I just feel umcomfortable. I've started going to the library to avoid this uncomfortable feeling and of feeling left out or anything.
Has anyone got advice please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending