The Student Room Group

what to put in my bio when my boyfriend's ex keeps checking my profile on instagram

she got her friends to request me and keeps creating fake accounts to follow me, obviously i keep removing them and blocking but what can i put in my bio to just get her to leave me alone.
i was thinking "u a fan LMAO" or "obsessed much"
pls help
im sure shes a nice person and just curious about our relationship and how pretty i am but its really getting on my nerves and making me insecure. i just want her to stop. its been 2 years since they broke up and I've been with my bf for 1 year and 5 months
Heyy,
i'm just gonna give ideas
"to busy for you"
"you can keep on looking but there is nothing here"
"girl you got the wrong door"

I don't know honestly
Hope this helps😀
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy,
i'm just gonna give ideas
"to busy for you"
"you can keep on looking but there is nothing here"
"girl you got the wrong door"

I don't know honestly
Hope this helps😀

thank you

Spoiler

she got her friends to request me and keeps creating fake accounts to follow me, obviously i keep removing them and blocking but what can i put in my bio to just get her to leave me alone.
i was thinking "u a fan LMAO" or "obsessed much"
pls help
im sure shes a nice person and just curious about our relationship and how pretty i am but its really getting on my nerves and making me insecure. i just want her to stop. its been 2 years since they broke up and I've been with my bf for 1 year and 5 months

Just write down 'taken'. :biggrin:
Original post by Meheraj
Just write down 'taken'. :biggrin:

yeah i have his name in my bio, plus i recently put my profile pic as a pic of us too, but girl doesn't take the hint and doesn't leave me alone :s-smilie:
yeah i have his name in my bio, plus i recently put my profile pic as a pic of us too, but girl doesn't take the hint and doesn't leave me alone :s-smilie:

The girl is pretty sick, then. I don't reckon I can suggest something better than that poem, 'cause it's a good one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending