The Student Room Group

Late essay feedback

Hi all,

I completed an essay exactly 2 months ago today, and yet I still have not received my feedback or grade. I understand that there was the Easter break, but given the usual university guidelines state that we will receive feedback within 4 weeks, I am slightly annoyed it has taken this long! I am a finalist if that adds anything.

So, I was just wondering whether there is anything that I can do? I don't expect much to be done to rectify this, but I suppose I was just wondering whether anyone has any similar experiences and if so, what actions were taken?

(also apologies that this is posted to chat - I was unable to scroll down to change it and I am unfamiliar with TSR so I'm not sure how to change it now!)
(edited 1 year ago)
So was the submission deadline 3rd March 2023?
4 weeks - 20 working days - turnaround excluding the Easter Vacation takes us to Friday 21st April.
Do you know if anyone has had their grade/feedback yet?
Reply 2
as of 8 days ago, there's a marking and feedback strike.
Original post by cheadle
So was the submission deadline 3rd March 2023?
4 weeks - 20 working days - turnaround excluding the Easter Vacation takes us to Friday 21st April.
Do you know if anyone has had their grade/feedback yet?

The submission deadline was February 27th. Other classmates received their marks over a week ago now, though they had submitted their work for February 24th (I had been granted a slight extension due to health issues)
Original post by gjd800
as of 8 days ago, there's a marking and feedback strike.

Yes I know that has come into effect now, but given that the deadline had been February 27th, I thought the marking would have been completed before the 20th. I just worry a bit that I won't get it back despite completing it so long ago!
Original post by whimsiwitch
The submission deadline was February 27th. Other classmates received their marks over a week ago now, though they had submitted their work for February 24th (I had been granted a slight extension due to health issue

Ah right well that accounts for the delay with your individual mark. When work is technically "late" the normal rules don't apply. Its still ridiculously overdue though, thanks to the Easter break.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest