The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff- Archery club/ team

Hi! I'd be so grateful if anyone could tell me if there are any archery clubs in Cardiff or like a team to join to play competitively for archery (recurve or compound) and what the name is? Thank you so much!!!
Reply 1
Original post by hii_
Hi! I'd be so grateful if anyone could tell me if there are any archery clubs in Cardiff or like a team to join to play competitively for archery (recurve or compound) and what the name is? Thank you so much!!!

I live in Cardiff and don't know of any. Worth sending an email to some leisure centres / sports places around the city to see if they know. Try emailing Maindy leisure centre, eastern leisure centre and the places in the International Sports Village and ask if they know of any groups. :smile:

Are you at uni there? The universities might have teams perhaps?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I live in Cardiff and don't know of any. Worth sending an email to some leisure centres / sports places around the city to see if they know. Try emailing Maindy leisure centre, eastern leisure centre and the places in the International Sports Village and ask if they know of any groups. :smile:

Are you at uni there? The universities might have teams perhaps?

Oh! Thank you so much!!!
Unfortunately I'm not going there for uni haha I'm going to CSFC for year 10 haha I'll make sure to email the centres!! Thanks a lot once again!! :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending