The Student Room Group

why is my life soo boring,like someone is control me

I am in year 10 and I have no clue what I want to do when I am older. all I do is listen and do the assessment, exams, and homework that the teachers give me. sometimes I feel like I am losing my friends and that worries me. I am not very smart so school is not doing much for me. Should I drop out of school?
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Rhiathebest
I am in year 10 and I have no clue what I want to do when I am older. all I do is listen and do the assessment, exams, and homework that the teachers give me. sometimes I feel like I am losing my friends and that worries me. I am not very smart so school is not doing much for me. Should I drop out of school?

No don't drop out of school.
Reply 2
I understand that you're feeling lost and uncertain about your future. It's completely normal to feel that way at your age. Many people don't know what they want to do when they grow up, and that's okay.

It sounds like you're struggling with school right now. You're not feeling challenged, and you're worried about falling behind your friends. I want to assure you that you're not alone. Many students feel the same way.

Before you make any decisions about dropping out of school, I would encourage you to talk to your teachers, parents, and guidance counselor. They can help you to explore your options and make the best decision for your future.

There are many different paths to success in life. You don't need to go to college to be successful. There are many trade schools and apprenticeship programs that can teach you valuable skills that can lead to a good-paying job.

If you're not sure what you want to do, I would recommend taking some time to explore your interests and figure out what you're passionate about. Once you know what you're passionate about, you can start to make a plan for your future.

Remember, you're still young, and you have plenty of time to figure things out. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Just take things one step at a time.

Quick Reply

Latest