The Student Room Group

help me, its urgent

so me and my bf, kinda uh, I was grinding on him, my undies were on but it was a little moist, he has precum, please someone let me if I can get pregnant from that. can that precum swim through my undies when the undies was a little moist???? should i take plan b.
Original post by Hhhhi
so me and my bf, kinda uh, I was grinding on him, my undies were on but it was a little moist, he has precum, please someone let me if I can get pregnant from that. can that precum swim through my undies when the undies was a little moist???? should i take plan b.

No, probability of getting pregnant is basically zero.
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
No, probability of getting pregnant is basically zero.
🙁 have you experienced the same thing. im so scared.
No, but this is a common thread and the answer is always the same.
Reply 4
Original post by Hhhhi

Nah you cant 100% positive you cant. Its happened to me more times than I could count, here I am motherless, no kid i my womb, sexing left and right!
Reply 5
im really scared, im also late for my period like 1 day late , i dont know if its because I been eating a lot of spicy noodles thats what makes my period late or is it because im pregnant. thank you though, (Original post by Anonymous)Nah you cant 100% positive you cant. Its happened to me more times than I could count, here I am motherless, no kid i my womb, sexing left and right!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending