The Student Room Group

Sociology help

I have no idea where to start with this. Please if someone has the time can you bullet point all the key notes for education policy : marketisation and privatisation.
I understand the tripartite system , comprehensive etc. But are they normal policies or marketisation policies. If not then what are marketisation policies. Ive tried googling but I cant find a clear answer. Also what would you write about privatisation? HELP my exam is in like 2 weeks
Reply 1
Original post by kerry.woollands
I have no idea where to start with this. Please if someone has the time can you bullet point all the key notes for education policy : marketisation and privatisation.
I understand the tripartite system , comprehensive etc. But are they normal policies or marketisation policies. If not then what are marketisation policies. Ive tried googling but I cant find a clear answer. Also what would you write about privatisation? HELP my exam is in like 2 weeks

Hi! i dont have time to write stuff out atm BUT i may have some pages from a revision guide that could help if you want to PM me and i can try send them to you? Personally i find it a really good revision guide, so the notes in it may help you too, im happy to send pictures of it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending