The Student Room Group

feeling left out

:frown:
Reply 1
What are you feeling left out of?
I’ve seen one of your recent posts where you say that you have snitched on classmates for cheating, and whilst this isn’t right I imagine that the others probably feel that they can’t trust you to be loyal which probably explains why you feel excluded.
Unfortunately what’s done is done. The summer holidays aren’t too far away and people will forget” or move on during the school break, but try and mind your own business next year. Concentrate on your work rather than what others are doing and you will find that you are included more.
Reply 2
Original post by Euapp
What are you feeling left out of?
I’ve seen one of your recent posts where you say that you have snitched on classmates for cheating, and whilst this isn’t right I imagine that the others probably feel that they can’t trust you to be loyal which probably explains why you feel excluded.
Unfortunately what’s done is done. The summer holidays aren’t too far away and people will forget” or move on during the school break, but try and mind your own business next year. Concentrate on your work rather than what others are doing and you will find that you are included more.

well its not because of that but okay
Reply 3
Original post by hurtinguser
well its not because of that but okay

If you know why it is then you probably know what to do to correct or change the situation.
Original post by hurtinguser
:frown:

Can you expand? Sorry you feel this way.
It might help to give more info than just a sad face so people can actually give advice on the situation...
Reply 6
Original post by parmezanne
Can you expand? Sorry you feel this way.

there is this person in my year who talked behind my back with my friend, spread rumors about me and was playing the victim card and my friend - after this happened i tried to avoid talking to her because i didn't want to make things worse between us
and now trying to take my friend away from me meaning, hanging out with her more and me just being alone
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
It might help to give more info than just a sad face so people can actually give advice on the situation...

Quick Reply

Latest