The Student Room Group

Why is he so inconsiderate?

I was so excited to call him tonight because he ignored me for 6 hours! Then when we call he just ignores me to play video games! I’m just balling my eyes out right now and he doesn’t even care because he’s still playing! I was just telling him yesterday that I always feel like I’m bothering him and he got upset with me, now he’s just ignoring me.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was so excited to call him tonight because he ignored me for 6 hours! Then when we call he just ignores me to play video games! I’m just balling my eyes out right now and he doesn’t even care because he’s still playing! I was just telling him yesterday that I always feel like I’m bothering him and he got upset with me, now he’s just ignoring me.

And just to be clear, we’ve been dating almost a year
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Ask him clearly whether you're more important to him or his video games. Then decide on your choice.
Reply 3
Do you play games yourself? If you can you might want to play with him, I find playing games together to be quite bonding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending