The Student Room Group

Bf dumped me over text

Hi ,

So my boyfriend dumped me over text. Its a relationship 8 months long and not 24hrs ago I was with him and he was telling me how amazing I was and that he loved me so much. I'm so confused. He dumped me because " he feels restricted and wants to try with other people " how do I heal from this. I feel like everything we had wasn't real now and his words are just empty.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi ,

So my boyfriend dumped me over text. Its a relationship 8 months long and not 24hrs ago I was with him and he was telling me how amazing I was and that he loved me so much. I'm so confused. He dumped me because " he feels restricted and wants to try with other people " how do I heal from this. I feel like everything we had wasn't real now and his words are just empty.

If you can I'd highly recommend counselling to talk about it with a professional who can give you coping strategies and help you process your pain. Hope you can heal from this 💖
Reply 2
Original post by The mustard
I can't blame him if he wants to try a fresh virgin girl

That's disgusting don't listen to this d*ckhead
Reply 3
Original post by username6175499
I can't blame him if he wants to try a fresh virgin girl

I can blame him. If a man drops his girlfriend for another woman just for that reason, he’s an a**. And you, are disgusting.
Reply 4
It’s a horrible betrayal plus ending things by text is disgusting. Turn to friends and new pursuits. New and better love comes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending