The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Biology year 2/3 options

Hi! I'm just wondering what the current Year 2 and Year 3 options are for Biology? I did email the department but they haven't yet got back to me. I realise that options can change but it would be great to get a flavour for what they currently are as they make up 50% of year 2 and the bulk of year 3 and I feel like I'm signing up for something fairly unknown without these details. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by themilnes
Hi! I'm just wondering what the current Year 2 and Year 3 options are for Biology? I did email the department but they haven't yet got back to me. I realise that options can change but it would be great to get a flavour for what they currently are as they make up 50% of year 2 and the bulk of year 3 and I feel like I'm signing up for something fairly unknown without these details. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it gives you the options for the course on the course information page on the website. If you go down to course structure and click on the options box it should give you a few of them.

You could also go onto the course catalog: https://www.bath.ac.uk/catalogues/2023-2024/index.html
(edited 11 months ago)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Ah, thank you - the course catalog is what I was looking for. It looks like they're completely revamping the Biology course from 23/24 so sadly it only shows the new Year 1 options at the moment for the new course.

Quick Reply

Latest