The Student Room Group

CTC checks completed

Hi all I had an email yesterday asking for additional information to support my CTC clearance application. I replied first thing in the morning and when I checked in the afternoon the status of my application said completed.

I kept checking my email all day for confirmation and hopefully an outcome of the checks but I’ve still not received anything.

I was told to expect an email but does anybody know how long it takes to come through?

TIA
Reply 1
Original post by RKim
Hi all I had an email yesterday asking for additional information to support my CTC clearance application. I replied first thing in the morning and when I checked in the afternoon the status of my application said completed.

I kept checking my email all day for confirmation and hopefully an outcome of the checks but I’ve still not received anything.

I was told to expect an email but does anybody know how long it takes to come through?

TIA

Hi, I'm currently waiting for SC clearance, my application has been in 2 weeks now, can i ask how long it's taken for yours to be completed from starting CTC clearance?
Cheers
Reply 2
Original post by Trocar01
Hi, I'm currently waiting for SC clearance, my application has been in 2 weeks now, can i ask how long it's taken for yours to be completed from starting CTC clearance?
Cheers

I completed on the 14th May. It said it would take around 14 days so it was just over that timeframe. The email I received with the registration link did state that it was a priority application so I don’t know if that makes a difference.

I think SC requires a bit more in depth checks so might take a bit longer than CTC. Hope yours comes through soon, the waiting is a bit frustrating.
Reply 3
Original post by RKim
I completed on the 14th May. It said it would take around 14 days so it was just over that timeframe. The email I received with the registration link did state that it was a priority application so I don’t know if that makes a difference.

I think SC requires a bit more in depth checks so might take a bit longer than CTC. Hope yours comes through soon, the waiting is a bit frustrating.

Yeah the waiting is a killer. Its good that they seem to be able to fast track you application to speed it up for you.
Cheers it can't come quick enough.
Hope you get into your soon aswell and goodlook for the future.
Reply 4
Original post by Trocar01
Cheers

Hi, I know you originally posted 6 months ago, but do you mind me asking how long it took for your SC to come through? I'm currently waiting for my SC to come in. I'm upgrading from a CTC. part way through week 2 atm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending