The Student Room Group

Second Explore Learning video interview for Tutor position

Hi,

I previously applied for the English and Maths Tutor at Explore Learning locally and failed the video interview.

I applied yesterday as I saw a new job opening, which was through the iCIMS PLATFORM I believe.

I would like to know some good things to mention and some interview tips to help me perform better at the interview, which is not generic tips.

Thanks for all the responses and advice!
Reply 1
Original post by K _I
Hi,

I previously applied for the English and Maths Tutor at Explore Learning locally and failed the video interview.

I applied yesterday as I saw a new job opening, which was through the iCIMS PLATFORM I believe.

I would like to know some good things to mention and some interview tips to help me perform better at the interview, which is not generic tips.

Thanks for all the responses and advice!

What questions were asked when you did the online, auto-generated interview?

Hope you do well this time :smile:
Reply 2
There were 2 questions: tell us why you want to be an English and maths tutor and how would you teach, Zainab, this question 5/4 + 1 1/3?

I am just waiting to hear back from them!
Reply 3
hiii, I’ve been through the interview process and was successful, I’m happy to answer any questions about the applications or actually working for explore :smile:
Reply 4
Hi, I just did my final interview for the role. I answered my questions despite me being nervous. My interviewer seemed to have a straight face when I gave my answers though she did say positive things after. She mentioned she had social anxiety so maybe that may be why she has a straight face unless I did bad. I repeated myself somewhat and may didn't smile as I could have. I'm just really nervous about the result

What are the signs would you say that you did when you did your interview. I'll hear back from them within this week.
Reply 5
Update: I wasn't successful but thanks for all your wishes of good luck despite the disappointing news I am giving you all.
Original post by charves14
hiii, I’ve been through the interview process and was successful, I’m happy to answer any questions about the applications or actually working for explore :smile:

I have my live interview tmr do u remember any questions they asked😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending