The Student Room Group

Renting in UK

Hi everyone, I would like to ask if anyone knows what is the easiest way to rent in house at the moment in UK. I live for few years in a small flat and me and my family are looking for renting a house due to the more privacy. We keep looking on websites, but there are only from agencies who except a big income to give us the house. So how we can find a house for rent on a limit of 1,000£/pm anywhere in UK except London? I heard houses are cheaper at the village. Can you recommend me few villages I can look in for. Thank you.
Original post by HellenFF
Hi everyone, I would like to ask if anyone knows what is the easiest way to rent in house at the moment in UK. I live for few years in a small flat and me and my family are looking for renting a house due to the more privacy. We keep looking on websites, but there are only from agencies who except a big income to give us the house. So how we can find a house for rent on a limit of 1,000£/pm anywhere in UK except London? I heard houses are cheaper at the village. Can you recommend me few villages I can look in for. Thank you.

Try searching on this website:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent.html

It's not necessarily cheaper to rent in a village as they can be very desirable areas to live in. You would also need to think about transport availability and costs to get work and schools, and to shop, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending