The Student Room Group

Dreaming about a bad results day A-level

I keep on having this reoccurring dream that I get CCD in my A-levels, while I need ABB for the university I want to got to. Is this a sign that I need to be working harder??/ A sign that I'm not gonna make it. I've already completed 1 full a-level and finish my second tomorrow so I can't really turn it around. I've been revising consistently but now I'm worried it's not enough?? Anyone else having this dream ?
Original post by happycheese423
I keep on having this reoccurring dream that I get CCD in my A-levels, while I need ABB for the university I want to got to. Is this a sign that I need to be working harder??/ A sign that I'm not gonna make it. I've already completed 1 full a-level and finish my second tomorrow so I can't really turn it around. I've been revising consistently but now I'm worried it's not enough?? Anyone else having this dream ?

It's not unusual to have recurring dreams when you are under stress. I had them in the lead up to my wedding and when moving house. They are not a prediction of your performance. Carry on revising as normal and good luck with the rest of your exams.

Quick Reply

Latest