The Student Room Group

A Levels

Is it possible to prepare for A Levels within 3 months? I am going to take Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Further Mathematics. Suggest me what to do. Give me study resources & suggestions. I want to sit for the October session.
Original post by jub ahmed001
Is it possible to prepare for A Levels within 3 months? I am going to take Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Further Mathematics. Suggest me what to do. Give me study resources & suggestions. I want to sit for the October session.

When you say "prepare", do you mean revise material you've already studied? Or do you mean learn all the A level material, none of which you've studied yet?

If the latter, then three months is not enough time. An A level is designed to require about 360 "guided learning hours" (GLH). Your four A levels are therefore expected to take 1440 GLH between them.

If we assume your "within 3 months" means 91 days (which is how many days are in an average three-month period), then you'd need to study for almost 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. That's just not practical.

Quick Reply

Latest