The Student Room Group

Speech and language therapy Masters

Hi everyone,

Mature student here due to graduate 2024. Just wondered what everyone's experience is or was when applying for the speech and language masters please?

I am also a mum to a child with a language disorder. I'm really eager to get onto the masters at either Leeds, UCLAN or Manchester.

Looking for some insight about those who have done it please 🙂 😊

Thanks!
Original post by Cmcke91
Hi everyone,

Mature student here due to graduate 2024. Just wondered what everyone's experience is or was when applying for the speech and language masters please?

I am also a mum to a child with a language disorder. I'm really eager to get onto the masters at either Leeds, UCLAN or Manchester.

Thanks!

Hi there @Cmcke91, :smile:

It's great to hear that you are interested in our MSc Speech & Language Therapy course!

Although I haven't applied for this course myself I know that there is plenty of support and guidance available for you. You can learn more about the course and how to apply here.

If you have any questions about our MSc Speech & Language Therapy course or about life here at UCLan I will be more than happy to help answer them.

Best wishes, :smile:
Sarah
Join us for a virtual open week from 4-6 July & discover your future options without having to leave the comfort of your home!

🔍 Explore our campuses on our virtual experience platform
💬 Attend online sessions covering accommodation, finance, and more!

👉 You can learn more about what you'll get out of our virtual open week here!
Reply 3
Original post by Cmcke91
Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Hi,

I've just joined and saw your post. I am also interested in studying for an MSc in Speech Language Therapy possibly at UCLAN. Although a bit anxious as I'm a much older mature student.

Hope you don't mind me posting on your thread.

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending