The Student Room Group

AI Companies

My school has this programme called AED where we basically research for a project and use it to create a report and presentation. For my current project, I'm doing the pros and cons of AI. My school also requires a company link, so basically a company willing to look over my powerpoint presentation and offer feedback and a couple emails back and forth. I've emailed 22 companies so far with no responses and the deadline is getting closer and closer. Does anyone know of any companies who use or have knowledge on AI who may be willing to help?
Reply 1
Well you might want to mention automation of tasks e.g. research of a subject. It is also a constantly working program than is used to sort through the public to make sure that a name comes to face. Then you have its Disadvantages it cannot be allowed to create overwise singularity will happen this is when an ai designs something that designs something that designs something that designs something and then the result is far in advance of humans aka Skynet. It also can be used to cheat and if relied upon may fail you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending