The Student Room Group

thank a teacher day

hiya! so i’m definitely overthinking this and the advice will probably largely just be to do it, but here i go anyway. basically since next week is national thank a teacher day, our school has given us the option to send a short thank-you message to any of the staff at school which will be put into an e-card for them. all my a-level teachers are fantastic, and have really helped me in different ways, so i’d like to send them all a message, but i have a couple of teachers who are really awkward and i’m not very close with - however they’ve gone above and beyond in preparing our lessons, and i’d really like to show my gratitude for that. i was just wondering if i shouldn’t do it as they might feel uncomfortable, or whether i should just do it anyway and hope that they appreciate it? idk, any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hiya! so i’m definitely overthinking this and the advice will probably largely just be to do it, but here i go anyway. basically since next week is national thank a teacher day, our school has given us the option to send a short thank-you message to any of the staff at school which will be put into an e-card for them. all my a-level teachers are fantastic, and have really helped me in different ways, so i’d like to send them all a message, but i have a couple of teachers who are really awkward and i’m not very close with - however they’ve gone above and beyond in preparing our lessons, and i’d really like to show my gratitude for that. i was just wondering if i shouldn’t do it as they might feel uncomfortable, or whether i should just do it anyway and hope that they appreciate it? idk, any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Deffo go for it!! They will 100% appreciate it more than you know and it will also not just be rewarding for them but also you:smile:
Original post by Anonymous

If they have helped you and made a difference the send them a thank you. You will make their day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending