The Student Room Group

Temporary withdrawal notice

Actually i paid my tution fee through an agent and after i got confirmation from my university thats its been paid and they gave me clear invoice but after month they said ur fee has been reversed in the account agent used to pay then i ask my university for 7,8 days to sortout this even i agreed to pay it again from my own card And today i got straight away temporary withdraw letter from them without any warning even today i paid my all fee from my own card again i paid to agent as well and uni as well and i cleared my all modules and Dessertation and now they saying u can’t continue with studies i just want to know two thing Do i need to study that mosules again i passed already because my study has been completed or they gonna uphold temporary withdrawal now
Reply 1
Original post by Maanmarjana
Actually i paid my tution fee through an agent and after i got confirmation from my university thats its been paid and they gave me clear invoice but after month they said ur fee has been reversed in the account agent used to pay then i ask my university for 7,8 days to sortout this even i agreed to pay it again from my own card And today i got straight away temporary withdraw letter from them without any warning even today i paid my all fee from my own card again i paid to agent as well and uni as well and i cleared my all modules and Dessertation and now they saying u can’t continue with studies i just want to know two thing Do i need to study that mosules again i passed already because my study has been completed or they gonna uphold temporary withdrawal now

What does the letter say?

I imagine it would be something like "you haven't paid your fees, so we're temporarily withdrawing you from your course until the fees have been paid."

If you've now paid your fees, then I'd expect the temporary withdrawal to be rescinded.

I can't see any reason why they'd make you retake anything you've passed already. But it's quite possible that they won't consider what you've done at a progression board or exam board while your status is "temporarily withdrawn". And they might potentially decline to confer a degree (if you've completed your studies) if your tuition fees are still outstanding.

I suggest you contact your Student Union for advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending