The Student Room Group

Gcse science resit

I have applied to resit my science Gcse at a local college and I have an interview with the curriculum teacher, does anyone know what kind of things they will want to know/ask? Thankyou.
I’ve never had one of these meetings myself, but I expect that, much like a college interview, it will just be an informal chat to discuss the circumstances leading to your need to resit, any support you might need, and your goals for the future. Hopefully, someone with first-hand experience will be along to add their thoughts soon, but in the meantime, try not to stress. Best of luck :smile:
Reply 2
can u please tell how did u apply for gcses science resits - i'm not happy with my gcses science and i contacted my school to ask for resits but they said no straight off 😭😭
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by lamhhh
can u please tell how did u apply for gcses science resits - i'm not happy with my gcses science and i contacted my school to ask for resits but they said no straight off 😭😭

you could always go as a private candidate
Original post by lamhhh

I applied at a local college.
Original post by lamhhh

Omg pls tell when u find out. I need to retake chemistry in November

Quick Reply

Latest