The Student Room Group

What happens if Student Finance cannot verify my National Insurance no.?

SF already sent a letter saying they couldn't verify my NI although I literally got a letter from HMRC confirming it. They asked for proof once more to verify it and I didn't have any valid documents such as payslips or pension statements because I've never worked before so I only sent them the HMRC letter originally sent to me weeks ago. I'm stressed it won't be verified so I don't know what will happen.
Original post by Nice_100
SF already sent a letter saying they couldn't verify my NI although I literally got a letter from HMRC confirming it. They asked for proof once more to verify it and I didn't have any valid documents such as payslips or pension statements because I've never worked before so I only sent them the HMRC letter originally sent to me weeks ago. I'm stressed it won't be verified so I don't know what will happen.

Hi there,

Did you send the HMRC letter after our request for the NINO? If so, once received it will go into a queue and update accordingly once processed. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Yes I did. Thank you!
Original post by Nice_100
Yes I did. Thank you!

You're welcome. If you monitor your account for this updating shortly. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending