The Student Room Group

GCSE Psychology

What is the best way to revise for GCSE Psychology?
Reply 1
after just doing mine, i think flashcards for learning terms - which are really important in the exam, posters/fun stuff like mindmaps for case studies which you should try to make as you learn them and look over frequently (flashcards for case studies are really good) and past papers! i personally think that the exam technique is quite tricky in psychology so past papers are really good for practicing it.
(btw you can find flashcards for psychology on quizlet if you don't want to make them)

- i did edexcel and the textbook was super detailed for no reason so i didn't use it very much which ended up being fine but you might be doing a different board
Reply 2
Original post by oliviamathew
What is the best way to revise for GCSE Psychology?

Heya!
When revising for GCSE Psychology, it's helpful to use a combination of active learning techniques. Firstly, review your class notes and textbooks to ensure you have a solid understanding of the key concepts. Secondly, create concise summary notes or flashcards to reinforce your knowledge. Lastly, practice past exam questions to familiarise yourself with the exam format and apply your knowledge to different scenarios. If it helps, Study Mind has plenty of free resources for you to use!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest