The Student Room Group

feelings, emotion, thoughts, mind set

hi,
so ive been struggling with this for quite a while now. i still dont understand why this happens - basically everytime my boyfriend is busy on his games, with his friends anything like that my mind starts thinking about how he doesnt like me enough to hang out with me anymore, or how he doesnt care about me and due to this i end up being annoyed at him and just being moody - but theres only so much moodiness someone can take lol im a little scared he might give up and leave if i dont get myself fixed soon lol - what makes it even more weird is the fact that we have a completely healthy and normal relationship and nothing is wrong in our relationship apart from me just having moods and stuff.
half of mind says that he will leave me if i be so clingy and annoying the other half says that i need to stop thinking stupid things n that nothing bad will happen.
but i dont know how to fix this - its been like this for almost 3 years now.
anyone know anything to help or give any advice please lmk.
thanks x
Reply 1
Sounds like you suffer with separation anxiety an I totally get it. It's put me in some very dark places. Do you know why you feel that way? Has a bad relationship in the past caused you to act out when you feel like you're second best?
Original post by Anonymous
hi,
so ive been struggling with this for quite a while now. i still dont understand why this happens - basically everytime my boyfriend is busy on his games, with his friends anything like that my mind starts thinking about how he doesnt like me enough to hang out with me anymore, or how he doesnt care about me and due to this i end up being annoyed at him and just being moody - but theres only so much moodiness someone can take lol im a little scared he might give up and leave if i dont get myself fixed soon lol - what makes it even more weird is the fact that we have a completely healthy and normal relationship and nothing is wrong in our relationship apart from me just having moods and stuff.
half of mind says that he will leave me if i be so clingy and annoying the other half says that i need to stop thinking stupid things n that nothing bad will happen.
but i dont know how to fix this - its been like this for almost 3 years now.
anyone know anything to help or give any advice please lmk.
thanks x

How often does he spend time with just you? And how much time does he spend with friends?
Reply 3
Original post by taylor2317
How often does he spend time with just you? And how much time does he spend with friends?

I believe he equals it out so it's sort of a balance relationship between me and him and then him and his friends -
Reply 4
Original post by embu992
Sounds like you suffer with separation anxiety an I totally get it. It's put me in some very dark places. Do you know why you feel that way? Has a bad relationship in the past caused you to act out when you feel like you're second best?

Honestly I really don't know why I feel like that half of me knows I shouldn't because I have nothing to worry about or anything but the other half is like no we're worrying lol - my very first relationship was toxic so maybe due to that ig

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending