The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Exams, Year 2, Chemistry

What to do if you don't do well second year?
I've had a few issues with health this year which will lead to me getting around 45 percent overall for the year. I can do resits in August which could potentially push my grade up but only to around a 50 if I do well. My issue is I thought I'd done well in my exams! Like one exam I though I had definitely got at least 60 percent and I ended up getting 46. I have no clue what to do and I don't want to fail my resits.
Original post by Maf2341
What to do if you don't do well second year?
I've had a few issues with health this year which will lead to me getting around 45 percent overall for the year. I can do resits in August which could potentially push my grade up but only to around a 50 if I do well. My issue is I thought I'd done well in my exams! Like one exam I though I had definitely got at least 60 percent and I ended up getting 46. I have no clue what to do and I don't want to fail my resits.

Hi there,

If you haven't already, I'd recommend that you have a chat with your academic supervisor and see what they advise. Alternatively, you can contact the Student Hub for help and advice.

I hope that helps :smile:
Helen
(edited 10 months ago)
University of York
York

Quick Reply

Latest