The Student Room Group

Blues room

I signed up to blues room and did a shoot, i had to pay a deposit and then after I had to do monthly payments until I had paid 500, I signed the form however I didn’t read the part where it said I cannot cancel the order. Almost two months had past and no payment was taken and in that time I found an opportunity elsewhere. I called to ask for a refund however I was told I can’t get one and then I said I wanted to cancel and the person I spoke to said that that’s fine and that they’ll refer me to the manager and that I’ll hear back but I got nothing. I called today and they said that on the form it said that I cannot cancel the order and that regardless of what I say they’ll still be taking monthly payments. If I close my account and open another one will that stop them from processing payments?
Reply 1
Original post by S1237
I signed up to blues room and did a shoot, i had to pay a deposit and then after I had to do monthly payments until I had paid 500, I signed the form however I didn’t read the part where it said I cannot cancel the order. Almost two months had past and no payment was taken and in that time I found an opportunity elsewhere. I called to ask for a refund however I was told I can’t get one and then I said I wanted to cancel and the person I spoke to said that that’s fine and that they’ll refer me to the manager and that I’ll hear back but I got nothing. I called today and they said that on the form it said that I cannot cancel the order and that regardless of what I say they’ll still be taking monthly payments. If I close my account and open another one will that stop them from processing payments?

They won't be able to take payments if you close the account, but you'll still owe the money. So they can take you to court and send in debt collectors.

Did they provide the service that you're being charged for? If they did, then you need to pay for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending