The Student Room Group

Pre *** pregnancy??

this sounds so stupid honestly but i have anxiety of everything and more. i’m the biggest overthinker
ever

me and my bf were kissing when i felt his pre *** on me. i had on underwear and so did he but i felt it on my thigh near my private area but not on it. there was no sex or anything. i’m just really scared because we’re both 17 and can’t do anything to do w kids yet.

again it’s stupid but i just need someone to explain it and knock sense into me. 1 layer of clothes and pre *** NEAR it doesn’t cause pregnancy right?
Well for about £5 from your local boots you can get a definitive answer.
Original post by artful_lounger
Well for about £5 from your local boots you can get a definitive answer.

i have strict parents and i can’t go buy a test. just need to know if it’s something that could be possible
Reply 3
From what you described it is most likely that you would have not been able to get pregnant. However, if you are truly worried you should take a pregnancy test as soon as you can if it is safe to do so.
Original post by anonnhtyhdyjdhhv
i have strict parents and i can’t go buy a test. just need to know if it’s something that could be possible

You have your answer, which is to buy a pregnancy test. Whether or not you do that is up to you. No need to continue asking on the internet.
Original post by KG98_NU
From what you described it is most likely that you would have not been able to get pregnant. However, if you are truly worried you should take a pregnancy test as soon as you can if it is safe to do so.

this happened today, so would there be any chance that it went from my thigh to you know??
Pre *** is unlikely to get you pregnant, pre *** will only get you pregnant if your boyfriend has ejaculated in the past 3 days (through masturbation or whatever) and it must go inside to do anything.
I wouldn't worry too much even if he has recently ejaculated prior to this, the precum would have to thoroughly get inside and with a small amount of precum, it is highly unlikely.
If you want a definitive answer though a pregnancy test is your best bet, but I highly doubt you'll get pregnant, just be careful in the future and educate yourself on these things, best of luck.
this sounds so stupid honestly but i have anxiety of everything and more. i’m the biggest overthinker
ever

me and my bf were kissing when i felt his pre *** on me. i had on underwear and so did he but i felt it on my thigh near my private area but not on it. there was no sex or anything. i’m just really scared because we’re both 17 and can’t do anything to do w kids yet.

again it’s stupid but i just need someone to explain it and knock sense into me. 1 layer of clothes and pre *** NEAR it doesn’t cause pregnancy right?
(Original post by Anonymous)Pre *** is unlikely to get you pregnant, pre *** will only get you pregnant if your boyfriend has ejaculated in the past 3 days (through masturbation or whatever) and it must go inside to do anything.
I wouldn't worry too much even if he has recently ejaculated prior to this, the precum would have to thoroughly get inside and with a small amount of precum, it is highly unlikely.
If you want a definitive answer though a pregnancy test is your best bet, but I highly doubt you'll get pregnant, just be careful in the future and educate yourself on these things, best of luck.

thank you so much honestly, i feel at ease now because none of those things happened like he didn’t ehaculate and it didn’t go inside. i don’t think i’ll need a test i’m sure my period will come, i’m not late or anything it’s supposed to be coming soon anyways but thank you.
(Original post by Anonymous)Pre *** is unlikely to get you pregnant, pre *** will only get you pregnant if your boyfriend has ejaculated in the past 3 days (through masturbation or whatever) and it must go inside to do anything.

thank you so much honestly, i feel at ease now because none of those things happened like he didn’t ehaculate and it didn’t go inside. i don’t think i’ll need a test i’m sure my period will come, i’m not late or anything it’s supposed to be coming soon anyways but thank you.

No problem ^^ I know how scary these situations can be and im sorry you had to deal with the other replies in the thread that may have been unhelpful.
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. On desktop, if you hover over My TSR and click on All Forums under the Quick Links heading, this will show you all the available forums. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest