The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

MSc Nursing (Mental Health) - Graduate Entry, University of Nottingham

Hey! I was wondering if anyone else has applied to this course and is going to start this year! I haven't found any groups or anything yet, but I'm super excited to start and meet everyone :smile:
Reply 1
Did you receive SFE funding? I know that allied healthcare professions are covered, which includes nursing, but I'm unsure if this also includes the mental health MSc.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Did you receive SFE funding? I know that allied healthcare professions are covered, which includes nursing, but I'm unsure if this also includes mental healthnursing MSc.
Original post by 00997
Did you receive SFE funding? I know that allied healthcare professions are covered, which includes nursing, but I'm unsure if this also includes mental healthnursing MSc.

I'm still waiting for their response. They say it takes about 6 weeks for them to assess your application so I've got another week or 2 left to wait and find out. I'll let you know any updates!
Hey, I was approved for funding :smile:

Original post by 00997
Reply 5
Oh hey thank you so much for letting me know! I wish you all the best with your course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending