The Student Room Group

told my friend i like him

so long story short, told my friend i like him despite being into women before. hes said he has feelings for me too. its been over a month. i dont see him much as he lives in a different town and we have work and uni but i text him a lot. idk how to go from friends to more. im thinking we should try hanging out more just us two not the rest of our friends to test that dynamic irl. but i dont wanna be too pushy. how should i approach this?
You should just do and try hanging out with him more
Reply 2
Yeah, literally just go physically be with him by yourselves. I don't understand how you both confessed your feelings for each other, then did… nothing.

Any reason why neither of you initiated a meetup? Whatever it is, go do it. Then, be sure to actually show you're into each other - give him a hug that lasts just a bit too long, find excuses to touch, tease but also give sweet compliments, and kiss when you're ready.
Try to call and talk to him and tell him or her face to face how you feel
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
so long story short, told my friend i like him despite being into women before. hes said he has feelings for me too. its been over a month. i dont see him much as he lives in a different town and we have work and uni but i text him a lot. idk how to go from friends to more. im thinking we should try hanging out more just us two not the rest of our friends to test that dynamic irl. but i dont wanna be too pushy. how should i approach this?

update: we talked for a few months and then dated for a few more but he broke up with me. i cut contact w him because i needed a minute to be on my own. we share friends and he wants to be friends. should i? idm im over him but i just feel like it would be awkward in the future if we date other people, what if our future partners dont feel comf w us being friends w our ex however brief the rship was? i dont want to put either of us in a situation where we have to choose between a friend and a partner. what do i do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending