The Student Room Group

Nervous to be going to a theme park alone

I really enjoy theme parks, the last time I went was when I was a teenager. [now in my early 30's] I really want to go but got no one to go with, I have no friends because no one understands me or accepts me for who I am and I'm single. I'm an introvert and not close to any family members. I want to go alone, already booked my ticket, I'm excited, I've been to this theme park before a few times when I was a kid and know it's going to be great but I'm so nervous. Never been to a theme park alone before, I either went with my school when I had friends or with family. I know people are going to stare at me for being alone, I'm more worried about the journey there and back. I'll be fine on the bus, it's the bit after the bus I'm worried about as there's no bus that goes to the theme park or near it that I can find. Like once I get off the bus it's a 20-30 min walk on my own in an area I'm not familiar with but same city I live in and I'm female. I'm obviously going to be using Google maps so no chance of getting lost or walking alone in the dark on the way back as it's the summer and the park closes around 5 the day I'm going so I'll be home before it gets dark.

I wish I had someone to go with. Anyone been to a theme park alone? How was your experience?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending