The Student Room Group

University of Bath Unable to see IB results thorugh UCAS

Hi everyone, I have successfully met my conditions for my undergraduate course at the University of Bath. However, they told me they cannot see my IB results. Because of this, I contacted UCAS and they told me that the results were already available and sent to my uni choices, my safe uni has confirmed the results. I have already sent multiple emails to the university but they say the same thing. Has anyone passed through the same experience?
Original post by Jiaming110
Hi everyone, I have successfully met my conditions for my undergraduate course at the University of Bath. However, they told me they cannot see my IB results. Because of this, I contacted UCAS and they told me that the results were already available and sent to my uni choices, my safe uni has confirmed the results. I have already sent multiple emails to the university but they say the same thing. Has anyone passed through the same experience?

If your insurance uni has confirmed that they've received your results, then it's almost certainly an issue at the Bath end.

Have you double checked that Bath have an accurate record of your UCAS number, exam centre number, candidate number, full name (without any typos) and date of birth?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending