The Student Room Group

mean girls

There is this girl in my class who is always whispering to her friends everytime i come around (im a girl btw) But i've noticed she is always staring at me in class, why?
Have you ever heard her say anything mean about you or anyone else? :confused:
Could be that she is a nosy gossiper by habit or very jealous of you and being malicious.
Alternatively she could just be very bored in classes and trying to pass the time by staring at random students & chatting to her pals.

As long as she is not telling any lies or doing anything illegal, best to ignore her.
Reply 2
Who knows, no doubt she has an entourage? It could be a clumsy attempt at learning to power play and influence others? Trust your gut feelings. They might admire you but it is strange behaviour to show this? I presume they don't make any other attempt to encourage you to join them?

Why not ask this girl ever so nicely - that you have noticed her staring at you and ask why she is staring at you? Front it out in front of the group (that will be the last thing they expect you to do) Aside from your zip down or you left your teeth out keep smiling and be happy. Life is too short to be caught up in someone else's dramas. Usually a budding sociopath singles someone out because they are assured or you are different and they think they can 'get to you' and cause you to be reduced in 'power'

Never ever let them get to you - whatsoever. You will be in esteem from the others in the group if you front it out, and smile and talk to them. You are far better than this one girl trying to make a point against you. Always remember there are very many other girls or students in your class who are not staring at you? Join them.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending