The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Msc Psychology conversion

Hi. Anyone enrolling in the Msc Psychology conversion course by distance learning? Thanks
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Audrey Ho
Hi. Anyone enrolling in the Msc Psychology conversion course by distance learning? Thanks

@Audrey Ho

Hello! I did my MSc Psychology (conversion) at Arden University and I had a really good time - I did mine 100% online during the Covid lockdown. There is a very, very useful book that will help you called 'research methods in psychology' by Coolican which is particuarly great for the research methods unit and your dissertation at the end.

I'm sure you will do great, where are you studying?

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Hey @Audrey Ho

Great to hear from you - are you joining us this September? If you're starting soon, we are running a programme of events called HeadStart which are free online sessions to help you settle in to life at the University of Leicester. You can check out all the events we have here - University of Leicester HeadStart!

Feel free to ask any questions here too, we're always happy to help :smile:

-Alisha (UK Student Recruitment Officer, Postgraduate) also Leicester alumni!
Reply 3
Original post by University of Leicester
Hey @Audrey Ho

Great to hear from you - are you joining us this September? If you're starting soon, we are running a programme of events called HeadStart which are free online sessions to help you settle in to life at the University of Leicester. You can check out all the events we have here - University of Leicester HeadStart!

Feel free to ask any questions here too, we're always happy to help :smile:

-Alisha (UK Student Recruitment Officer, Postgraduate) also Leicester alumni!

that link states 'no events to display'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending